Sunday, March 24, 2013

My first feature! Woohoo! This Friday 3/29/13

Hello There and Happy Sunday!  I am sorry I haven't blogged in quite a few days. I have been busy buying, repairing, cleaning and painting some amazing pieces!  I did some huge markdowns at the shop and am switching up my style a little!  Don't worry...I'll still be whimsical and unique...but I will have a few more pieces that fit into the everyday home...more white, creams, grays, and blacks!  With a little splash of color here and there.

So...I checked my email this morning and got an email response from Maryann @ Domestically Speaking & Power of Paint. I submitted my Milk & Chalk Paint Buffet hoping for a feature, not ever dreaming that after a couple months of blogging...I would actually be featured on a popular blog!  But I am!!!  I love the buffet and I am very proud of it...but to be recognized by another artist/blogger is so amazing!  

So, Thank you so much...I don't think I even have any readers...but in the off chance I do...please head over to Power of Paint and check out her blog as well as my feature this Friday, March 29th, 2013!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment