Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Beautiful 2 toned Dresser with Custom Chalk Paint

Here is a piece that I am in love with!  I was so excited to paint it that I completely forgot to get a before and after picture.  


I painted it using a mistint I picked up at OSH a couple weeks ago, that I made my custom chalk paint with.   It's hard to tell in the pictures, but it has a slight green/sage tint to it.  Then the drawers were painted with a linen color I made.  I was going to keep it for myself, but the green showed a little too much for my liking.  So...it's in the shop ready for a new home!  








2 comments:

  1. What a pretty piece. I love the color combination. I'd love it if you would share this at "What We Accomplished Wednesday," at Green Willow Pond. It is live right now. Have a great week!

    Hugs,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete