Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Vintage Buffet - Old Ochre & Duck Egg Blue




I bought this huge Buffet/Side Board from Craigslist a few months ago.  I roped my son and a friend in to help me go get it one evening and it sat for a couple months on my back patio.  I just had to wait for it to talk to me!!  :) Well I really like what this buffet had to say!!  hahaha no seriously...I am in love with this color combination.  I used ASCP Duck Egg Blue & Old Ochre with some distressing and light and dark wax to bring out the details.  I replaced the original hardware with some I picked up at Hobby Lobby.

Here's the before (please excuse the mess on my back patio)


This piece is in the shop waiting for a new home!  If it doesn't sell soon, it will be coming back home with me to use in my craft room!!  It has tons of storage inside it!

  Your comments really make my day!  Let me know you were here.


No comments:

Post a Comment